Event: Fusion Innovation Forum
The Fusion Industry Association is proud to cosponsor a virtual event with the Eastern Tennessee Economic Council on Tuesday, June 29.
The online Zoom event will feature:
- Keynote presentation by General Fusion’s Chief Business Development Officer Jay Brister
- Panel discussions on:
- Enabling Fusion Innovation in the Private Industry Sector
- Research and Development Technologies, Opportunities, and Partnerships in Fusion
- Fusion from the Utility’s Perspective to Include Regulatory and Public Policy Issues
- Comments from U.S. Representatives who are a part of the Congressional Fusion Caucus
The speaker list includes representatives from:
- The ITER Project
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- K&L Gates
- and more.